Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2002 12:42:09 PM EDT
Hi Guys. Does anyone have any experience with one of the Desert Tan CAR-15 Stock Sets from "JD Tactical", in Lake Mary, FL ? I just picked one up on eBay last night and would to know a little bit about it. It appears to be the standard / older fiberlite variety, with 2 positions. It's very similar in appearance to the stock which came on my Colt 6520, purchased back in early 1994. The set consists of the pre-ban collapsible CAR-15 style stock, w/ tube, metal buffer & spring, M-4 large style handguards w/ single aluminum liners, & an "ERGO" - HK style pistol grip, all in Desert Tan color. The seller assured me as to it's quality, but I've rarely encountered these tan sets before. Any comments or opinions will be most deeply appreciated. THANKS.  Best,   Dom Pastore Jr.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 2:12:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 3:05:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I am not sure which turns me on more the thought of a bright yellow AR or the mannly man pink.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 4:10:04 PM EDT
[#3]
We should start a new thread: What would YOU think of a pink AR?

I myself am far from sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top