Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2002 8:16:30 PM EDT
Have any of you ever dealt with www.azexarms.com?  I've been talking with them about building an AR-15.  The price is right and they seem cool, but any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 9:42:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Derek specializes in FN/FALS but also does great work on other stuff. He built 2 FAL's for me, and refinished an M1 Garand and 3 pistols in satin black moly for me. Very happy with his work.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 3:21:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I have had two FALs and one AR-15 built by Derek.  The AR is a post-ban clone of the Colt SP1.  His service and workmanship are excellent.  Without question he stands behind his work.  I would not hesitate to do business with him.  

Remember this, AZEX is a small company.  He doesn't have 100 employees running all over the place.  Ask him when he would be able to deliver your rifle.  It may be a week or so longer than Bushmaster or Armalite.  In my opinion however, his work is well worth the additional time.

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 3:49:09 AM EDT
[#3]
deleted
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 3:43:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I've dealt with Derek twice and both times I could not have been happier.  He parkerized some M14 magazines and operating rods for me.  His parkerizing is better than USGI.  The pricing was very reasonable and he made time for me each time I visited his shop.  I've been to his shop and seen his camo coated firearms first hand.  His work is first class top drawer stuff. Recommended.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 6:22:21 PM EDT
[#5]
He put together a FAL kit for me.Did a fine job quick.He's got a excellant rep for FALs.Not to be nosey but you can put together your own AR15.No special tools needed for it,unlike a FAL.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 9:11:53 PM EDT
[#6]
A craftsman.  Deal with Derek in confidence.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top