Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2002 6:28:38 PM EDT
Stopped by the "toy" store on the way home today.  They have a pre-ban  Essential Arms Co. , Model J-15,  colapsable stock, 16"? barrel w/ 5" flash hider,  bayo. lug.

$950.00 +tax
comes w/ 1  30rnd  mag.

What do yall think?
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 6:52:52 PM EDT
[#1]
not a bad deal at all, its rare to see a complete preban for under a grand. see if he'll take $850 or $900.  The good thing about essential arms is that they are all preban, so there is no question wether it is or not.
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 7:47:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Not bad, but try to get it for less (ALWAYS!!!).  Also, ask him to throw in a 20 round mag instead of the 30...the 20's are worth a few dollars more and are better for any bench shooting, etc.
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 8:35:01 PM EDT
[#3]
What condition is it in?
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 2:10:08 AM EDT
[#4]
My "guesstimation" is that it's in 75% to 80% condition. But I only looked at it for a minute.

I can't afford it right now, but a friend is lookin' for a new toy. Thought I'd get opinions here, before I told him about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top