Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2002 4:30:47 PM EDT
The title says it all. I'm looking for a 11.5 inch upper (5.5 in FS) in 9mm and RRA would be my first choice, however, they don't have one listed on their site www.rockriverarms.com/9mm_car_a2_&_a4.htm
Is it just not listed or do they not make one?
Also, do they make uppers in anything other than 9mm? I'd much rather have a 45 ACP.
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 5:53:29 PM EDT
[#1]
My understanding (second hand/ hear say) is that RRA is not making short uppers/barrels to avoid the SBR issue until they get established and proper licensing (C2?) to deal NFA. You can buy a 16" and have somebody cut it for you. I would use Mike Klos, but he is really busy, or Socom Mfg, and Kurt's Kustom, as I have just taken possession of (2) .223 cans and need a couple barrels threaded myself.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 1:14:24 AM EDT
[#2]

For 9mm short barrel, Oly is the way to go.  For the .45 Oly is the only way to go.  :-)

mark
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 2:30:40 AM EDT
[#3]
The answer is no.  They have not gotten their class 3 license yet.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top