Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2002 12:42:19 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 12:45:25 PM EDT
[#1]
That's probably one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen.  Did you take it?

Keving67
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 12:49:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 1:02:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 3:26:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Omg!! That picture is SO cute!!! Im printing it out!
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 3:42:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Jeez Rbad!Next you are gonna adopt the kid and the dogs. (They might be all 7 years older by now so watch out) Good hunting mighty warrior. BTW: EFMJ are the best. hey if someone steal soething and is driving away I would rather chase him with EFMJ's than Hollowpoints cause hollowpoints are only legal on your own property. Also: EFMJ's are better than most JHP's. I just found out that Black Talon aren't all that great as authors of various novels like to portray it(Oh yeah, and Hollywood too). So back to good old Ball for me. I love FMJ's. No messy holes. My favorite is loading shiny Sellier and Bellots into your SIG P226 MecGar mags with the mag loader cause that takes about 10 secs. even if I have trouble with the last one (which I never do). Exactly how modified would you say your P226 actually is?

BTW: How good are the USA brand SIG mags? And: What's this SIG P226SO (has a rail?). Finally: My dad was told by the detective in charge of the licenses that the total price would be 40 bucks well ok that included 5 bucks for the ID and 35 for fingerprinting. But he said that it woudl take 3-6 months adn two recommendation letters? WTF? Shoot that SOB! My dad wisley told him that he woudl consult his lawyer. I showed him the www.njguns.com/permit.htm site beforehand. It is supposed to be 30 days no more! As mandated by law according to:

2C:58-3(f).Purchase of firearms:
             "...the licensing authority who shall investigate the same and, unless good cause for the denial thereof appears, shall grant the permit or the identification card, or both, if application has been made therefor, within 30 days from the date of receipt of the application for residents of this State and within 45 days for nonresident applicants.  A permit to purchase a handgun shall be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of issuance and may be renewed by the issuing authority for good cause for an additional 90 days.

Oh well we shall see. NJ is oppressive as hell. Oh well, once its doen than there is the gun to be cought and lots of ammo. We will start buying the safe (a 700 dollar model since the one you have is kinda on the expensive side) the Peltor 6's (that's what you have, right?), the gloves for me (BTW his gloves are very thin so its ok even if they are a bit loose, he likes 'em that way), and other stuff like MPro7 and a seperate armored box for the ammo. I will start constructing a house clearing plan to go over. Gotta go and learn more about going around corners. BTW: Our glasses are shatterproof. Its not glass. My mom might come along whenever this week. Thanks again for last week, it rocked. Talk about a rush. This is pure drugs but safe and not addictive in a bad way.

SIG out, (yeah baby)

Doggonit (SIG Love)

Link Posted: 7/15/2002 3:57:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 4:16:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh yeah sure. I would love to learn how to clean 'em since I will have to do that one day here too. Getting a head start is good. Loading mags and sweeping hundreds of empty brass cases and (I guess) cleaning guns is FUN. Hey if anyone out there says otherwise you can send me your guns which I will happily sell and buy lots of brand spanking new goodies with!

SIG out,

Doggonit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top