Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2002 11:18:33 AM EDT
I just purchased a RRA 16in A2 carbine for $599.00 on Gunbroker.com.   The dealer said that he is not selling it as a complete gun but as a complete lower and complete upper, both fully assembled, that I can put together and that is why it is so cheap. Does this make sense ?    The deal seemed to good to pass up.
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 11:21:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I think he avoids an 11% complete gun tax that way.
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 11:25:11 AM EDT
[#2]
It only costs $599 to buy a lower and a 20" a2 upper. from RRA (dealer cost).

BUT,... you don't get a warranty. Me? When I ordered my 20" a2 rifle, I bought the whole thing for $650. (That is dealer cost for that rifle, down from $700 4 months ago!!!)

The piece of mind was worth it. If I have  a problem, mail it to RRA and let it be their problem, not mine...

mug
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 11:37:21 AM EDT
[#3]
A complete lower and a complete A2 upper from RRA is $525 dealer. Not to worry, he made a decent profit on this sale.
I would not worry a great deal about the complete gun warranty. These are high quality guns and RRA will stand behind their products. If you have a problem, email me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top