Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/10/2002 11:47:53 PM EDT
Hi ,
my project "The night's owner" , at last , is ready.

I choosed to build it up starting from an AR15A2 match 20" Hbar instead of the Bushmaster Varminter , here below is the result , if you want to see more pics go to  www.printroom.com/pictureSearch.asp?userid=PincoPalla

PP out
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 12:35:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 4:43:39 AM EDT
[#2]

PP out
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 6:39:40 AM EDT
[#3]
nice pics pp, btw what is that monoloc behind the aimpoint?
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 7:31:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I was admiring your printroom collection.  You have some very serious toys.  I can see you like the Badger Rings on your bolt guns.  Have you had any luck with the ARMS QD mounts?

I just got a Leupold M3 that needs a set of rings real bad.  

What rings/spacer are you using on the flattops?
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 7:47:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Ver nice, which flip up front site did you use and which light is that?  NICE JOB
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 8:02:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Uhm, you have some very nice toys.  Mind if I ask what the hell do you do for a living?
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 8:08:27 AM EDT
[#7]
One question Pinco: Hwo come you get all these guns with silencers and stuff in Italy? I thought they have limitations as to what you can have? Or maybe you have a thermonuclear warhead stashed away so they don't want to mess with you? I saw pics of you with an M4 Benelli shotgun and even an AT4! Are those real? Are you in the Italian military? How's that RAS on the MP5 holding up?

What are you? Gruppo Intervento Speciale? Nucleo Operativo Centrale di Sicurezza (NOCS)? Are you in the San Marco Battalion? Folgore Parachute Brigade? Are you one of the Incursori, the 9th Airborne Assault Regiment? Col Moshin? What the hell...

Hey people, here are some pics of PP out soemwhere in Eastern Europe:

http://www.specialoperations.com/Foreign/Italy/ColMoschin.jpg   He on the right here

http://www.specialoperations.com/Foreign/Italy/ColMoschin1.jpg That's Pinco.

What are you wearing? Doc Martens? Nice MSG90.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 8:13:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Jesus! I just saw some of the other hardware you have! What are you? An international terrorist? A mercenary? An assassin? A heavily armed criminal? A gun runner and black market weapons dealer (Hey got an M1A1 Abrams that fell of the back of the truck on the way to Iraq in 1991?)? You should be arrested and forced to share with us!                   Doggonit
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 8:23:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Is that an MSG90A1 or a scoped G3 with an adjustable buttstock?
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 9:01:30 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Jesus! I just saw some of the other hardware you have! What are you? An international terrorist? A mercenary? An assassin? A heavily armed criminal? A gun runner and black market weapons dealer (Hey got an M1A1 Abrams that fell of the back of the truck on the way to Iraq in 1991?)? You should be arrested and forced to share with us!

Good times PP,

Doggonit

Man no kidding, and my wife thinks I'm some kind of militant mercenary,
I'm going to e-mail PP photos link to her. That's impressive!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 9:07:20 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Looks like a G3SG1
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 9:13:20 AM EDT
[#12]
That's what I thought.  Just doesn't look like it has an MSG90 profile.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 9:34:45 AM EDT
[#13]
ooooh (sarcastic) I am sorry fellas that I can't spot a G3SG1 from a mile away like some others... Anyway, you too SMGLee are one of those people who has a lot of Class 3 shit and no evidence of paperwork, military contracts, etc. Who are you? A mercenary? Some kind of weirdo megalomaniacal thug? What up with that G41 and was that your G36C? What is your job? When did you last have to deal with the IRS? Come on you full auto silenced 100 round SBR totting gangster... I want answers. How come all you ppl have all this great stuff and I don't? Oh yeah, I do live in PRNJ, but doesn't SMGLee live in PRK? Isn't that worse? Where you get the mad hookups from? :(

Doggonit (Who really wants just a little silenced G18 after seeing you guys totting concealed carry silenced 20mm cannons with 5 round mags)
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 9:47:44 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
That's what I thought.  Just doesn't look like it has an MSG90 profile.

The Forearm is a dead give away along with the steel light bi-pod, then the stock, it has the SG1 cheek piece, no adjustable butt pad.  the scope mount is the standard claw mount with build in 30mm ring.  

Doggonit,

I just know a lot of people, people with the correct paper work.  I have been in the game for a long time, and the people I know can own the stuff I like to shoot with gov't approval.
The G36C was at a trade show call TREXPO, the G41 is a sample belongs to a LE dealer friend of my.

kick it up a notch for ya, here is a rarely seen L86

Link Posted: 7/11/2002 9:59:49 AM EDT
[#15]
No fair! No fair!~ Where is that L86 from? Another friend? SO all these exotic guns are from friends of your whoa re in the business and have access to this stuff and they let you shoot it?  ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH

Wait a minute sir: So there are people (even in NJ and places worse [in terms of firearms regs]) who have the cream of the crop guns (A Tavor? A FAMAS? An FN F2000?????????!?!?) because of their work or otherwise and therefore you can meet them and shoot their guns? WOW! Tell me, where can I find such people? What do you want? Cash, credit cards, cars, drugs, women, alcohol? Name your price...

Doggonit

BTW: How are the sights on the L86? Was it an L86A2 or the old version? Did it fail to fire and other weird stuff? How was the G36C? Iron sighs ok? And the G41? Was that nice? Maintenance intensive right? I hear that a good cleaning is required after a few hundred rounds because of the complexity of the system (just like with the P7M8, lots of cleaning!). Where all HK rifles like this before the advent of the relatively low maintenance G36 family?
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 10:07:29 AM EDT
[#16]
First of all, PP that is one mean machine, and I check out your pic collection, damn, very nice hard ware.  I know the Colt 20 inch match is very accuracy, but do you have plans to upgrade the barrel??  I am finishing up a SPR with 18" SS match barrel, adn i am in the process of getting started on a 20inch SR15 clone.  Like to know what your opinion on the upper barrel combo of the Colt.  thanks.

Doggonit

I don't need cash, don't do drugs, got a nice car and a girlfriend. but if you are ever out this way, maybe I will take you to a couple of my friends for some R&R.

The L86 belongs to Larry Reimer of Area51 guns in Vegas.  this is also his, which he was very kindly to let me shoot.

Link Posted: 7/11/2002 10:09:47 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Looks like a G3SG1

Correct.  It's a G3SG1.  Note that it has a front sight and the SG1 stock.

Also, the MSG90 does not have a flash suppressor.  Instead, it's got a weighted muzzle.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 10:12:53 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm gonna cry! Is that an FN Mk46 Mod 0 for the SEALs?huhuhuhu!!![>(][>(]hock.gifI'm gonna get sick.hacko.gifhacko.gif

NO FAIR! [>(][>(][>(][>Q][>Q][>Q]

Doggonit (Sick with a 102 fever and delirious and rambling incoherently about toothpicks)
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 10:18:28 AM EDT
[#19]
I am sorry Doggonit, It is just a plain old M249 with product improvement items and a Para barrel.  Not the new Mk46.  
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 10:53:58 AM EDT
[#20]
brouhaha, you are correct.  However, as I understand it the MSG90A1 has a flash hider as well as 1200 meter sight.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 10:48:11 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Abri,
no Aimpoint & MonoLoc here , just USO SN-4 A/N-R/R 1-4X plus doubler behind one AN/PVS-14 with 3x MIL lens.
PP out
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 10:52:09 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I was admiring your printroom collection.  You have some very serious toys.  I can see you like the Badger Rings on your bolt guns.  Have you had any luck with the ARMS QD mounts?

I just got a Leupold M3 that needs a set of rings real bad.  

What rings/spacer are you using on the flattops?

Hi,
I never use QD rings on SWSs,I prefer fixed rings,get the Badger for your Leupold.

On this setup Here I'm using one A.R.M.S.#19A

ciao,
PP out
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 10:53:15 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Ver nice, which flip up front site did you use and which light is that?  NICE JOB

LE6920,
PRI front BUIS , Surefire M962P ,
Ciao,
PP out
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 10:59:13 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted: Are you in the Italian military?

Hey people, here are some pics of PP out soemwhere in Eastern Europe

What are you wearing? Doc Martens?

Nice MSG90.

Doggonit,everybody,

I hope you'll not mind if, due my PER-SEC I don't answer to the first question.

Doggonit,

that's not me,they are my mates but I'm not in these pics.

That's a G3SG/1 .

The boots are italian paratropper boots , not waterproof neither warm or soft , already replaced to have more confort in the wild.

PP out
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 11:09:02 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
First of all, PP that is one mean machine, and I check out your pic collection, damn, very nice hard ware.  I know the Colt 20 inch match is very accuracy, but do you have plans to upgrade the barrel??  I am finishing up a SPR with 18" SS match barrel, adn i am in the process of getting started on a 20inch SR15 clone.  Like to know what your opinion on the upper barrel combo of the Colt.  thanks.

Hi SMGLee,
to be honest I have to T&E this baby yet , it's brand new and I'll shot it for the first time just tomorrow afternnom , so I suppose it'll be accurate but dunno for sure until I play with it for few time.
I'll think to upgrade its barrel only if I'll be disappointed abt its performances , can't say nowday.
I'll be right back with my opinion very soon .
BTW,I see you're playing with very exotic toys too , how do you like that brits iron ?
Stay safe,ciao
PP out
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 5:21:01 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Abri,
no Aimpoint & MonoLoc here , just USO SN-4 A/N-R/R 1-4X plus doubler behind one AN/PVS-14 with 3x MIL lens.
PP out

no, not the spr, the monoloc on your m4 pic.
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 7:19:07 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
how do you like that brits iron ?
Stay safe,ciao
PP out

Kind of like an AR, interesting but did not get enough rounds to make a opinion.

PP, I would love to find out your findings on the accuracy.  It would be interest to my next project. thanks.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 12:54:51 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:no, not the spr, the monoloc on your m4 pic.

Hi,
I understand now.
I do not like the MonoLoc behind the M2 mounted on an assault rifle.
The complete setup , M2 plus MonoLoc plus NVD , makes the whole thing too bulky,too heavy,and the MonoLoc does not allow to the NVD to get all the light it needs to have the best performances.
Also the "long" tube is intrusive and not so solid as I'd like to be.
So the best thing 'd be to mount the NVD ( AN/PVS-14 or others ) behind the M2 or the M552 on a dedicated mount.
I find the MonoLoc to be not so bad mounted behind a SWS scope ( as a Leupold Mark IV M3/M1 for example) to have a day/night setup , but only if you can mount the scope in a farther forward position , on a dedicated long rail base , because otherwise you'd not have a good eye relief.
Just my 0.2 Eurocents
Pp out
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 12:56:01 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:PP, I would love to find out your findings on the accuracy.  It would be interest to my next project. thanks.

Hi SMGLee,
thanks for trusting my opinion,I'll be right back to you soon with my experience.
Stay safe,ciao
PP out
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 5:40:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Hi SMGLee,

T&E my SPR with the USO SN-4 A/N-R/R 1-4X lit circle dot reticle scope last Saturday evening , I was not able to get good group with this glass.

As I already knew this is a good-only-for-CQB reticle , impossible to have accuracy at 200 meters far , and beyond , with this intrusive reticle , but I just wanted to try it out.

I could even get an human size target but not any good group indeed .

Decided to get one NXS 3.5-15X50 mil dot lit reticle with Badger rings, a far better setup in my opinion for a marksman rifle.

I'll be right back with my experience when I'll be able to have the new setup ready and to T&E it.

PP out
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 9:13:52 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Hi SMGLee,

T&E my SPR with the USO SN-4 A/N-R/R 1-4X lit circle dot reticle scope last Saturday evening , I was not able to get good group with this glass.

As I already knew this is a good-only-for-CQB reticle , impossible to have accuracy at 200 meters far , and beyond , with this intrusive reticle , but I just wanted to try it out.
PP out

I got a 18.5 inch SS match barrel on a flat top upper with PRI tube and an ARMS SPR rail and an ACOG TA31 with #19, it is interesting to see your result on the SN4, so you figure 200yds is all the scope id good for??  I was hoping to use this rifle from CQB to about 300 or 400 yards.

Quoted:
Decided to get one NXS 3.5-15X50 mil dot lit reticle with Badger rings, a far better setup in my opinion for a marksman rifle.

PP out

Please let me know how you like the NSX, i am thinking about getting one of those for my Rem700.  i heard nothing but great things about nightforce, and the ones I played with and shot are superbe units.  once you get it, let me know how you like it in the long run.  thanks.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 10:51:24 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted: so you figure 200yds is all the scope id good for??  I was hoping to use this rifle from CQB to about 300 or 400 yards.......Please let me know how you like the NSX, ......

SMGLee,
no , I wrote I was not able to get good groups with it but can easily get an human size target 200 meters far away .
I'll be right back to you when I'll have T&E the new setup , for sure,
ciao
PP out
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 5:10:07 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I got a 18.5 inch SS match barrel on a flat top upper with PRI tube and an ARMS SPR rail and an ACOG TA31 with #19, it is interesting to see your result on the SN4, so you figure 200yds is all the scope id good for??  I was hoping to use this rifle from CQB to about 300 or 400 yards.

SMGLee, just my curiosity why 18.5? i have a 20" SS barrel for my spr project, and if i got my recollection correct the milspec spr barrel is 20". I might be wrong though so let me know
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 7:29:21 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

SMGLee, just my curiosity why 18.5? i have a 20" SS barrel for my spr project, and if i got my recollection correct the milspec spr barrel is 20". I might be wrong though so let me know

The SPR project has the barrel is set at 18.5 inches.

I have confirm this from many different sources.  from card carrying 3rdtk to well informed Wes @ MSTN to Dave at Precision reflex.  

20 inch is actually a better length for distance target since you will get better stablization from it.  I am re-couping from a new BMW M3 tranny to all the new toys i have bought lately.  My next project would be a 20 inch gun based on the KAC SR15.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 11:09:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Hey SMGLee,
any plan to add NVD & can to yr SPR ?
PP out
Link Posted: 9/16/2002 1:37:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Here it is my last SPR setup with ARMS rings and NXS 3.5-15X50 lit mil-dot.

Note the Mono-Loc behind the scope , allowing  to mount the PVS-14D , transforming the NXS from a day into a night glass , good performance , clarity & definition till 200 meters far .

Its accuracy is abt 1 MOA at 200 meters , but the trigger can be improved to get better a score .

PP out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top