Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2002 6:16:36 PM EDT
I have seen pictures, and really like what I see except for that horrible brake at the end.  I'm sure someone here has one already, so how do you like it?  From the pictures, it appears as though the barrel doesn't exactly follow the same profile of a real M-4.  At least not at the end just before the muzzle brake.  Also, is the barrel 16" (including the muzzle brake) or is it over 16"?

I'm thinking I'll probably get one and have Kurts do an A2 tacbrake install for a total length of 16".  Has anyone here already done this and if so could you post pictures?

Dammit, I swore I'd never buy another Colt, but I can't seem to walk away from this one.  I guess its just a weakness I'll have to live with.

Saleen
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 7:47:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I got one about 2 weeks ago, it was $1010. I've yet to shoot it though. It's well fitted, finish is excellent, seems a tad front heavy. The barrel is as you suspect, it's not reduced after the band for the grenade attachment. They call it a 'competition' or something like that gun. So, I suspect that's why the barrel is a bit heavier. And it's 16 inches long without the brake, which looks fine to me...  :)

Hope this helps, I can probably take some pics if you like...

BuLLet
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top