Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/10/2002 4:29:04 PM EDT
This Friday I am making a one day business trip to West Palm Beach Florida from Jacksonville on Thurs/Friday.

Any recommendations of good gun store to check out. (looking for AR's and AK's )

I remember a good one being on a main drag that ran east and west, with the store being on the north side of the road. I recall that it was a big brown building.  around the coral springs/margate area.

Thanks,
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 6:29:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Bump - back to top.....

Any recomendations??

Thanks....
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 6:44:54 AM EDT
[#2]
If you're coming down I-95 and have a few extra minutes, stop by Buck's Gun Rack in Daytona on Highway 92.  Just about 4 miles East of 95.  I work there part-time.  Stop by if you get a chance.  My name is Brent.

We have about 5 different DPMS models right now and a few AKs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top