Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/10/2002 1:03:13 PM EDT
looking for a gun show this weekend when I am in town.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 1:09:07 PM EDT
[#1]
YES!  Big Town is scheduled for this coming weekend July 13-14.

Do you need directions?

Link Posted: 7/10/2002 1:29:07 PM EDT
[#2]
yes, I need directions. Thanks
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 2:13:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Show is at the Big Town Convention Center on US Hwy 80 in Mesquite.  Take I-30 East six miles from downtown Dallas till you come to the split with US80.  Take US80 to the right and take the exit for Big Town Boulevard.  It's either the first or second exit after the split and it comes up fast.  The Convention Center is on your right at the intersection.  It's contiguous with Big Town Shopping Center just across the east parking area from the main mall.

It's easy to find as it's the only place with a FULL parking lot.  Usually they'll have signs draped over trailers saying, no surprise, GUN SHOW.

Big Town is a good plaid shirt gun show.  Lots of our guys will be there.  ETH, JohnK of K2 Sports and others like me just wanderin' around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top