Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/10/2002 7:51:28 AM EDT
I only found out today (July 10) that the Afghan Vice Prez got killed? By whom? What happened? Where when what how why? Anybody? Get me some links and photos please! I only saw the pic on HKpro.com

Doggonit
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 7:56:43 AM EDT
[#1]

By whom? terrorists?! What happened? he..uhh got shot?! Where when what how why? near some sand, a couple of days ago, because he was dark skinned?! Anybody? Get me some links and photos please! I only saw the pic on HKpro.com
Doggonit

Link Posted: 7/10/2002 8:05:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey no need to be vicious about it! I want the news man! You are just making fun of me! I know I said: What was I smoking? Where have I been?

Doggonit
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 8:49:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Hey no need to be vicious about it! I want the news man! You are just making fun of me! I know I said: What was I smoking? Where have I been?

Doggonit

hehehe sorry... i saw it on the news
he was gunned down pretty fiercely right outside the presedential compound.  both him and the driver were killed in pretty heavy shooting from some type of ambush. AFAIK there were no leads on suspects other than it was suspected to be Al-Queso (sorry i had to include one munchie joke)
try searching a news site to look for more recent developments...
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 1:20:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 1:44:34 PM EDT
[#5]
My name is Doggonit. I live in a hole.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top