Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/8/2002 12:19:05 AM EDT
I have a highly customized hi-power, and when I took it to the range I notice that the "recovering" trigger travel after each round shot is somewhat longer than my other pistols.  My Beretta, for example, when doing slow firing, after I fire once, I can let the trigger travel back slightly- then I can hear and feel the connector- thus now begin re-pulling the trigger for a second shot.  The hi-power trigger is spungy when returning, and needs the trigger to travel almost completely back to it's original position before re-pulling the trigger.  Is this right, or did my gunsmith screw up?  According to him, all hi-powers are like this....?
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 12:53:42 AM EDT
[#1]
The BHP trigger has a long reset and what you are describing sounds about right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top