Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2002 1:28:11 AM EDT
Hi,

Thought I'd annoy you a little more by posting these pics from the local SIG importer (about 10 minutes away from me :-)

and another one

Chrs,
Rg.nl
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 11:48:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool pix. The only real HK item I got is a 20round mag.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 3:01:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I hate you Bollocks. In fact, on behalf of all American AR-15.com members, I would like to say that WE HATE YOU BIG TIME!!!!!!

The only was you can remove this hatred, is to find a way to get us those rifles into this country legally.

themao
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 3:03:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I hate you Bollocks. In fact, on behalf of all American AR-15.com members, I would like to say that WE HATE YOU BIG TIME!!!!!!

The only was you can remove this hatred, is to find a way to get us those rifles into this country legally.

themao

what he said!  lol
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 5:04:49 PM EDT
[#4]
It must be nice.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 6:50:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

themao

what he said!  lol

Yeah, what THEY said!!!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top