Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/5/2002 7:12:04 PM EDT
I have a 14/45 Limited. With 8 Like new High-caps (6 have +2 bases). I rplaced the mainspring housing with an Ed Brown oversize mag guide (which also replaced the plastic mainspring housing with a metal one) and the mag catch with a metal unit with oversize pad (which is removable) and an extended slide release. I also have all the original parts. Just curious what it is worth?
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 6:48:20 AM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 7:47:05 AM EDT
[#2]
its gotta be worth alot, with 6 hi caps you have to figure thats at least $300.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 1:57:34 PM EDT
[#3]
You don't mention the condition of your pistol but I'm going to guess approximately excellent.

The pistol is roughly worth $650 - $725.00 plus your improvements plus the extra six mags.  (If I were selling, I would sell the pistol and two mags as a package and sell the remaining six mags separately after the pistol was sold.)
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 2:03:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Used gun=$520
Mags =$240
I will pay $760 shipped
cpermd
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 9:04:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, and if you don't sell it to him he'll extort it from you by calling federal agencies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top