Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2002 2:33:52 PM EDT
Saw this posted on Subguns. Got ahold of Todd at RapidFire and got the first one he made. It shoots GREAT! I saw the 53 model up close and it looks even better than mine. The only complaint I have is the ejection port cover that was added. This looks FAR better on the other one they made. I'll get some pics up soon, if there is any interest.

Mike
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 3:06:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Please post a pic if you have one!
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 3:47:04 PM EDT
[#2]

The 93 was never that popular here. They don't really run any better than an AR, the mags are scarce and expensive. They also pretty much trash your brass. The fluted chamber really hates steel cased ammo.

I say this being a real HK fan.
But, if you really want one, it would probably be a good deal.
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 4:10:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Here you go.

Mike
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 4:16:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Talked to Todd today. He has put 150 rds. of steel cased Wolf through the 53 model without a hick-up. I shot a mag through mine and it only jammed once. It does chew up the brass but, I don't reload so it doesn't matter.

Mike
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 5:48:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Can you get us some more information?

I wasn't able to get much useful out of that link. Might just be me.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 6:59:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Here is his email [email protected]. Todd could answer any questions better than me.

Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top