Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2002 5:37:09 AM EDT
I was thinking about a Calico 22. What is your opinion on these things. Any suggestions or warnings. Can you remove the flashider to put on a suppressor? Thanks
bcr308
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 5:40:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Blahh! That's all I have to say. If you want a cool gun to put a can on get one of the new Walther P22's. "Queue James Bond Theme Song"
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 5:48:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I already have one of those!
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 6:30:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I had one back in the late 80's and it jammed bad. Quite possibly it could have been the ammo. I was a teenager then and just bought the cheapest ammo I could find at the time.
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 10:13:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I have one love it. feedsanything I put through it. Mine is a M-100 pre-ban with folding stock. No the hidersare not removable. They are a ery fun and accurate gun mine will hold 100 rounds in a5inch group at 100 yards as fast as I can pull the trigger, with the help of a red dot the stock sghts suck. And they really have a cool factr about them I get more looks with this little gun the with my SPAS. Onlydown side tothem is the price of drums for them I hve 4 wth mie and would like to find a few more but wont pay that much for them. Also another badthingis your fingger getts sore after firing a 100 ronds but not as sore as it getts loading those drums OUCH. If I canhelp anymore let me know but I say buy it you wont regreat it.
SCAR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top