Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2002 3:36:47 PM EDT
Is it possible to get the M1A Scout rifle (w/forward sight mount) with the camo stock like the one the Bush rifle wears?
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 4:10:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I have seen pics of a SA Scout on Gunbroker, or elsewhere, with the Mossy Oak stock.  Not sure whether you're talking about the Mossy Oak stock, which they sell but don't mention on their website, or a McMillan camo stock, which is pricier but is more than just a GI brown stock painted Mossy Oak.

I have the M1-A Standard with the Mossy Oak stock, and though I'm happy with it, the paint job is flaking slightly in a couple spots of heavy handling.

Link Posted: 6/29/2002 4:38:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Your last note on the flaking was all I needed to know.  I'll go standard 20" w/ walnut.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 4:50:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top