Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2002 3:12:50 PM EDT
Seriously, from your experience, which one is THE ONE?

More accurate?

More reliable?

More durable?

(obviously, there is a purchase decision being debated here!)

Link Posted: 6/29/2002 5:25:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I really don't know for sure, I just voted for Bushmaster because I like their rifles better
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 10:21:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, I did it...  I bought the Varminter today!  Of course, being Sunday (the day criminals are most likely to purchase firearms), I can't bring it home until tomorrow but...

Let me just say, THAT TRIGGER!  I dare say that it is nicer than my Jewell trigger...  So nice!
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 7:27:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I want the Armalite one. It will make a nice little sister to my AR-10TLW.

Have fun with the new family member.
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 8:34:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I have to go with the Varminter. I got one that's why!
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 8:39:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Can some of you with varminters post pics and opinions on how it fires etc.  I have been trying to decide between the Varminter, the V-match or the new 20" stainless.
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 9:39:28 PM EDT
[#6]

OK. I'm almost done breaking in the barrel. So far it shots under 1/2 moa at 100 yrds with a five round group.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top