Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2002 12:11:45 PM EDT
Does anyone know of any m4 profile barrels that actually have 16" of rifling? All I seem to see advertised are 14 1/2" barrels with long muzzle brakes installed.  If anyone knows where to get one please post me a link. Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 12:15:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have links, but 16" M4 barrels are available from Bushmaster, Colt, DPMS,and Rock River Arms.

I may have forgotten some, but it's a start.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 12:16:13 PM EDT
[#2]
J & T  dist. has Colt 16" M-4 profile barrels for sale.  They are quite pricey @ 399.95 ea. I think.  www.jtdistributing.com
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 12:37:29 PM EDT
[#3]
R-Guns had some COLT 16" M4 barrels two weeks ago.  www.RGuns.net
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 1:31:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for all the quick responses.  I have checked out the links and I think I'm going to make some calls on Monday to verify exactly what I'm looking for.  I also found out that Kurt's Kustom Firearms will turn down a standard 16" barrel to the m4 profile too.
Thanks again.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 5:45:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I've got one of the postban 16" M4 Chrome Lined barrels from RRA. It is 16" and there is a fake flash hider pressed on the end of the barrel, to make it look like a pre-ban, but the FH doesn't add to the barrel length.

They also have the 14.5" with the 1.5" Brake.
Check the AR-15 Parts forum. Pete-in-NH has some photos posted and his prices/service are great.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top