Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2002 8:36:57 PM EDT
I have a post ban busy 20" now, and i  am interested in getting either a M4 or a pre-ban 20"bushy.  how much should i expect to pay for the pre-ban bushy 20" and what would be a real good deal to negotiate for?
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 8:48:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a preban Bushy 20" DCM rifle (floating handguard, better trigger, slightly thicker barrel).

Thinking of selling it and was thinking in the $1700 range - if when I take it back to the range it has a good group size.  If the groups aren't very good the price will go down...
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 9:00:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I have a preban Bushy 20" DCM rifle (floating handguard, better trigger, slightly thicker barrel).

Thinking of selling it and was thinking in the $1700 range - if when I take it back to the range it has a good group size.  If the groups aren't very good the price will go down...

i am interested, but i think 1700 is a little much for a slightly used weapon.  send a photo and i will give it some thought.  dont forget about those groupings
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 9:07:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Cita...,

check out the different gun auction site on the wwwdots, there is:
www.gunsamerica.com
www.gunbroker.com
www.cherrys.com

browse the "Gun Mall" as i call it, you will get a good quick education on gun prices, there are thousands to choose from, i have found severl nice collectors Colts.....
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 9:20:55 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks!  thats a good idea.  i dont plan to buy on-line, but thats a good place to get prices.  thanks!  I know i can always count on ar15.com to help me out!
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 4:28:30 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Thinking of selling it and was thinking in the $17.00 range - if when I take it back to the range it has a good group size.  If the groups aren't very good the price will go down...

Sounds good to me.  Where do I send my $17.00?
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 5:10:51 AM EDT
[#6]
marvl,

where did you come up wyth 17 dollars ?????????????????
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 4:39:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
marvl,

where did you come up wyth 17 dollars ?????????????????

must have been edited.  in the original there is not decmil
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 6:07:16 PM EDT
[#8]
It will cost you $1000-$1800 for a preban bushy, depending on setup and condition, I paid $1200 for my 16" and I thought it was a pretty good deal. before you buy one call bushmaster to verify if it is a true preban.  1-800-883-6229
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 6:09:35 PM EDT
[#9]
good idea thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top