Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2002 1:08:49 PM EDT
I go 5 months with out buying one single gun.  I keep thinking I'll get this, or that, but hold off ordering(nothing in the local shops).  I keep checking my local pawn shop(always has great prises)and nothing interesting.  He has had a dry spell on guns coming in.  I have checked twice a week for 3 months and nothing interesting.

I get caught up in Medcops Cetme thread and decide to order one.  Not TWO DAYS later, I stop by the pawn shop.....and they have some new, cool(to me) stuff.  A couple of Rossi Pump .22's.  One with an octagon barrel.  He will let me have either one for about 100.00.  I have always wanted one.  DANG IT!  He also had a Ruger No1 in .375H&H, another cool rifle.  
Does this happen to anybody else????

Normally I might just get both, but the Cetme is more than I usually spend on guns in a month, so I'm broke.  

Oh, did I mention, its my 10th wedding anniversary on the 2nd?  Ya, new ring for the wife.....several months of guns.  
If one gun would come along each month, it would be so much easier.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 1:13:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Three words.... Pawn shop layaway .

The shops here do layaways anyway...
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 8:42:58 PM EDT
[#2]
FEAST MAN......., FEAST !!!

that is what i am doing right now, i have 5 Colt AR-15s from all across this great free country which has a "...RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS..." coming my way next week, got my M4 upper today !!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top