Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2002 6:14:40 AM EDT
Any comments would be appreciated, especially from anyone who owns one.  I'm also looking at DSA or ARS, but these guys have a nice price...any catches??

www.falparts.com/firearms.asp

Thanks

-hanko
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 6:22:10 AM EDT
[#1]
hanko,

You may want to do a search on the M-444 over at the fal files,  some guys have gotten some lemons lately and the company that makes the M-444 (Liberty Arms or something like that) refuses to stand buy their product and the problems aren't being fixed even after sending the rifle back to Liberty numerous times.  I from what I've read even Dan can't get the problems fixed.

I've heard many good things about ARS, but have no first hand experience with them.

I own 2 DSA rifles, a STG58A and a SA58 Standard and I'm completely satisfied with DSA's product and customer service, they're a great company with a great product.  My opinion is that you get what you pay for and you can't go wrong with a DSA rifle.  Here's a pic of my DSA STG58A with 18" barrel, short STG muzzle brake, and synthetic handguards:

Semper Fi
Jeff
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top