Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2002 12:28:45 PM EDT
I'm looking for a fun gun to shoot with little or no problems out of the box. Something that I can shoot a lot and shoot fast... What do you think?
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 1:46:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Given the choice between the AK and the CETME, I would go for the AK. Good luck. JarheadGunner.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 1:52:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 1:55:34 PM EDT
[#3]
If I had a choice of only one I would go with an AK.  The AK ammo is cheaper, but not by much if you are purchasing surplus 308.

I just received a CETME from SOG (see my post on the CETME in this forum.)

medcop
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 3:18:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Something that I can shoot a lot and shoot fast
Well you just answered your own question. The AK all the way with this description. The .308 is a little more serious. AK, the way to go to rock and roll.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 3:23:19 PM EDT
[#5]
That was my exact dilema a few weeks ago.  After some reading and talking to CampyBob it was clear about the choice.  I just paid attention to someone who knew what he was talking about and went and got a SAR 2.  If it's good enough for him....
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 6:13:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I would choose the AK as well, and for the same reasons as others have posted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top