Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2002 8:31:22 PM EDT
Does anybody know if someone converts the Browning BPS pump into a short barreled self defense shotgun with say a 18 1/2" or 20" barrel?

One would think there would be a market for something like this, with the bottom eject good for southpaws.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 10:38:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I really like my BPS.  However; for a self-D shotgun I want to build up an 870.  No extensions, accessories or aftermarket shorter barrels for them.  If they did make accessories for it I think it would be great as I am very familiar with the layout.  
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 2:58:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I've seen one done that way.  Oiled stock, light grey park finish, very sweet.  Most gunsmiths could handle the stock and refinish, but Sniperm88 is correct as to lack of accessories.

If you like the bottom eject, an Ithica M&P with the longer mag is a neat shooter and not too hard to find.  Check auction arms, gunbroker, and gun list.  One of these is on my list.

-hanko
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top