Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2002 2:18:21 PM EDT
There is a local individual that does quite a bit of camo work on shotguns and rifles.  Wondered what  advice or thoughts on a BM would be?  
PincoPalla
Pic
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 8:54:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I got similar results using Bowflage, which I believe is what is used on the pics you provided.

I is easy to use and fairly easy to remove, so if you change your mind later, no problem.  Also cheap, about $20 worth will finish the entire rifle with a bit to spare.

Link Posted: 6/19/2002 8:58:26 PM EDT
[#2]
See this thread for more info on Bowflage.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=123237

Fixed the link...
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 11:34:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
There is a local individual that does quite a bit of camo work on shotguns and rifles.  Wondered what  advice or thoughts on a BM would be?  
PincoPalla
Pic

Are you talking about Camotech in Burleson??  I'm preparing to have him do my Shorty AK in a removeable finish that's not Bowflage.  The owner just moved into a larger building.  Several AR15.com'ers visited him prior to his new building and we were impressed with the quality of his work.

www.camotech.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top