Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2002 10:23:02 AM EDT
Why 10 rounds? What is so special about that number that it was chosen to be the safest for people in the 94 itsacrime bill? I have been pondering it for a few days and cant seem to figure it out.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 10:35:39 AM EDT
[#1]
i really couldn't tell you other than the fact that Ruger's .22s all have 10 rnd mags.

Just be thankful you are not asking "what's so special about the number five"?
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 2:26:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I think it's becasue most p*liticians can't count past 10 when they are all dressed up for work and wearing shoes. They are afraid of US (The People) having more ammo in a mag than they can count!

. . . .Just think, if W*shington D.C. was a nudest colony, we could still have 20 rnd mags! MAYBE even 21 (or maybe not. . .). . . depending on the p*litician.

-Justin
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top