Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2002 10:05:20 PM EDT
Have three Hass verticle CNC mills and a new 4 axis late just begging to make some AR components. We have made some new products (Brownells has just accepted for their catalog) and if I can get the AR15.com crew to respond to my emails and get me on board in the equipment exchange I will offer free to AR15.com members for field test, until then any good new ideas out there on products you would like to see done?
Robert
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 10:40:36 PM EDT
[#1]
How about a RAS forend that I dont have to give up a kidney for?
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 4:14:13 AM EDT
[#2]
How about a machined bolt stop/release for the AR-10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 4:54:00 AM EDT
[#3]

A FFRAS for the AR10 would be great.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 5:01:32 AM EDT
[#4]
If you had a press instead of a mill - I'd say:

Somebody ought to make some 223 clips in the design of the SKS/AK stripper clips. Ie, the long leaf spring bent tab retaining the shells, instead of the little brass tab that breaks off the 2nd time you use them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top