Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2002 7:46:21 AM EDT
Anyone have the Bushmaster A3 handle they advertise on their website and in Shotgun News? $69.00 is not bad, are they good quality? Fit and finish good? How do they get them so cheap?

Order placed on a Tuesday morning, received on that Friday. This was my first dealing with Keisler, but everything went smooth. Called the next day to get a tracking #, no problem, very friendly people. Handle looks great, very good fit and finish. I was worried because this is a Bushy handle, which they sell for $99.00, Keisler sells for $69.00, thought maybe they were QC rejects. Not the case. I would recommend if you want a A3 handle order from them! Set it up to zero by the Santose method, tommorow is ZERO time!!!!
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 5:53:47 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Anyone have the Bushmaster A3 handle they advertise on their website and in Shotgun News? $69.00 is not bad, are they good quality? Fit and finish good? How do they get them so cheap?

Anyone?????????????
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 6:09:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought one a while back when they were at $79.00 and it was great fit and finish
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 9:46:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
How do they get them so cheap?

Kiesler's will buy in bulk, and occasionally has good deals on Bushmaster uppers, lowers, parts, etc.

I bought one, and found it to be a fairly useless but quality accessory.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 3:51:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Bought one in the process of building an M4gery.  The upper it'll go on hasn't gotten here yet, so i can't comment on fit, but appearance is just fine.  Looks like every other detachable top I've seen on Bushies.  If you want one, go for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top