Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2002 9:59:04 AM EDT
Now that I can watch the movie in slow motion and pause it I can look closer at DELTA's red dots.  They look like Aimpoints.  I can't tell how they are mounted though.  And what  are they exactly?  I would really like to find out.  After watching it again I think I might upgrade to one.  Are they pretty spendy???  If they're too much, what would you recomend for a M4???  Leupold Gilmore any good???  Thanks as always!!!
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 6:34:58 PM EDT
[#1]
About 350 for the Aimpoint M2 (current model) plus about 150 for mounts and rings.

Not that bad compared to the price of good sniper optics.
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 6:39:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
About 350 for the Aimpoint M2 (current model) plus about 150 for mounts and rings.

Not that bad compared to the price of good sniper optics.

Yeah  but there is a hell of alot more to a magnifying scope compared to a dot site. Try out a couple before you take the plunge there are alot out there.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 3:12:26 AM EDT
[#3]
ML2 listed as $339 through Donnie at www.sableco.net, this is the non- Nightvision type.

Suggest ARMS #22M68 for mount to hold it, with "spacer" if your mounting to the flat-top or without "spacer" if your mounting to ARMS Swan-sleeve, GGG firerail, ARMS #39A2 goose-neck type mount or KAC/ARMS type S.I.R. This allows for co-witness of front sight post.

Nightvision compatible version available on site listed above.

Photo courtesy of Pete-in-NH

Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top