Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2002 6:58:19 AM EDT
What is the background on the Cetme? I picked one up this last week fairly cheap-$343 total- with two 20's and a 5 rounder new rebuild from Century. It shot very good out of the box but was pretty dirty and was not real easy to brake down for cleaning. It does not shoot as well as my AR but it sure was alot of fun. It really roared with each round and functioned good. .308 surplus ammo is cheap so I will take it out regularly I think.
Is there a site dedicated for the CETME?
Thanks
BUSH SNIPER
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 11:12:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Weasel... Good starting point. Alot of information.
BUSH SNIPER
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 10:09:18 PM EDT
[#3]
CETME was the predacessor (sp?) to the G3 rifle. I actually like the wood furniture a lot better than the plastic stuff on the G3.
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 5:05:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I picked up my CETME the other day, time for a good cleaning before range time.  I have some ammo on order, but it won't be in for a couple of weeks.  My CETME looks to be in good shape, range time will tell how much tinkering on it I have to do.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 12:09:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Following is the address for "CETME.com".  Not as good as AR-15.com, of course.....

Brad

www.gunboards.com/forums/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Headlines&BID=30&SID=522885
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top