Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2002 7:53:45 PM EDT
So tomorrow I will be at the boulder city rifle and pistol club's free range tomorrow at 8 in the morning with my E.A J-15 RR.  So if any of you Vegas guys want to come out and play I will let you dump a mag or 2.

Billynilly
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 8:04:50 PM EDT
[#1]
It must be nice.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 8:42:08 PM EDT
[#2]
i hate you
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 9:22:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw the post too late or I might have taken you up on the offer. Did anyone give you any grief shooting your evil machinegun out there? The reason I ask is I've got a Vector Uzi waiting on the Form 4 to come back and plan on shooting out there as well. How long did it take to get your paperwork back? Congrats.
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 9:28:43 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
i hate you

I hate you more
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 7:16:04 PM EDT
[#5]
How long did it take?  I am exactly at 95 days and counting on my Vector Uzi.
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 7:27:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 7:59:56 AM EDT
[#7]
No one gave me grief for shooting out there, but one lady who was out there shooting for the first time said oh my god that's just like hollywood.  I forget when i sent my form 4 in i think it was in the middle of march.  The ATF received the paperwork on april 23 and approved it on june 6.  When I got home and cleaned the rifle i found that the bolt was cracked, what a bummer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top