Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2002 10:49:18 AM EDT
I am looking for a new complete upper A2 or A3 16". Bushmaster seems to have run dry and can't find any used ones here. So I am faced with having to purchase one from some other resource. My concern is that I will get a POS cast upper and a POS cast sight base. Who should I stay away from? This rifle will have rough use so I need quality.
ZIP
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 10:58:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Bushmasters are everywhere.  Try looking some more or ordering one from Gunsmoke or somewhere else.
Bill3508
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 11:11:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Have you tried contacting
www.armalite.com
or
www.rockriverarms.com

Pete in NH usually has a good inventory of RRA

www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?id=86
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 11:51:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I have both a Bushie and a Rock River, and quality wise, you cannot tell the difference. Equally well finished and constructed; and the Rock River unit is significantly less expensive.

Whether you can find a Bushie or not, I'd say give the RR unit serious consideration.  Oh yeah, Pete in NH had some of the RR lowers made up marked "US Property", that he's currently offering.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top