BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2002 10:02:57 PM EDT
kind of an interesting read about S&W
apparently their out of their BOSTON agreement

www.masslive.com/business/unionnews/index.ssf?/business/pstories/biz512sn.html
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 10:12:46 PM EDT
[#1]
You are aware that most people are ONLY looking at this thread to see the picture under your name ......

...not that I would know (!)
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 10:21:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You are aware that most people are ONLY looking at this thread to see the picture under your name ......

...not that I would know (!)

I know! [>(]  I know!

People never read my posts OR look me on the eyes!

They're only here for the avatar!!!

I feel objectified!
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 5:52:27 PM EDT
[#3]
HOGWASH!!!!!!!!!  The Bah-ston Agreement HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HUD!!!!  Two totally seperate agreements. S&W has done NOTHING regarding renouncing the HUD shakedown by Cuomo's thugs.

The boycott is still on.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 7:10:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
HOGWASH!!!!!!!!!  The Bah-ston Agreement HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HUD!!!!  Two totally seperate agreements. S&W has done NOTHING regarding renouncing the HUD shakedown by Cuomo's thugs.

The boycott is still on.

EXACTLY!!!  There is nothing about renouncing the Clinton agreement.  I see nothing there to ease the pressure off S&W.  I have said on here before that SafTHammer buying them was not necessarily a good thing since their key product is the trigger lock, a major ingredient of the Clinton agreement.

Scott left Smith & Wesson in 1999 for an Arizona company that planned to capitalize on safety concerns by making and selling gun trigger locks and other firearm safety equipment. He was offered the presidency of Saf-T-Hammer Corp., a small publicly held company.
See that word, CAPITALIZE 'on safety concerns'.  Doesn't sound like they have our best interests in mind, just theirs.  Just another company kissing the antis behinds, as far as I am concerned.  There is no renouncement of the HUD agreement and yet everyone is SOOO forgiving.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top