Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/11/2002 6:44:02 PM EDT
Anyone got a clue as to what this is? Rifle, shotgun or other? The bbl looks like a shotgun but check out the magazine, rifle mag for sure. I'm at a loss as to who made it or what gauge it is.
My guess would be a Daewoo but its just a guess.

Link Posted: 6/11/2002 6:47:29 PM EDT
[#1]
It is an over and under pump action 12 ga. shotgun/5.56 that they market as a survifal gun to the great unwashed and as a entry weapon to LE agencies. I haven't heard anything bad about them and they look like they would make a great boat gun. I can't remember who makes it but they are advertized in Shotgun News.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 6:50:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 6:50:36 PM EDT
[#3]
It looks to be a Crossfire MK1. FWIW - www.crossfirellc.com/Entry-page.htm

Keith C.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 6:50:57 PM EDT
[#4]
So its a pump action drilling. Cool.
It has the thumbhole stock so it must have been imported after 94. Any idea who makes it and if its available to the public?
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 6:53:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 6:54:15 PM EDT
[#6]
It is available to the public, even in Kalifornia. I think it is domestically produced, but I might be wrong.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 6:55:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Got it.
Length 38 Inches
Weight 8.6 Pounds
Calibers 12 gauge 3" (shotgun) .223 Remington (rifle)
Action type Pump action for both systems
Optical mount Picatinny rail
Finish Black oxide, Camo finish
Magazine capacity
4 round detachable magazine (shotgun) - 5 round detachable AR-15 type magazine
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 7:12:54 PM EDT
[#8]
that is a P.O.S
I don't know how much it costs but it's to much.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 9:55:49 PM EDT
[#9]
I saw a firearm, it's not a weapon until you use it as such.  Tools: a hammer is a hammer until it is used as a weapon. A firearm is another tool which can be used as a weapon.

Toss those inflamatory terms right back at the anti's. The military and LEOs have weapons, we have firearms.

As to the pic I've seen them before but I can't remember what they were called. I thought "fugly" myself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top