Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/11/2002 5:46:47 PM EDT
Where can I find kind of an all inclusive faq about ARs. Something that covers large and small push pins, different sights, ie A1, A2 ect. The difference between an M4 and M4orgery Basically a buyers guide and something to prevent me from doing something stupid like putting my pre-ban upper on my post ban lower so I could put my post ban upper on my pre-ban lower. I've checked the site but havent found anything. I don't want to ask a million questions if they are all answered here somewhere.Thanks
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 5:54:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 5:54:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out the manuals section at www.biggerhammer.net

They may not be all inclusive but their government issue. I just downloaded the maintenance manual on the M16A2 & M4 and it's excellent. Best of all it's FREE!
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 6:04:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 8:00:58 PM EDT
[#4]
What section of AZ.?
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 5:44:48 AM EDT
[#5]
bigyeti,

i have noticed quite a few Arizona "Zonies" posting on the forum, maybe we need to put together an Arizona AR-15fest, say sometyme in Oct. when it is cooler & we can use that desolated area over near the Organ Pipe N.P. where all the illegals cross the border, we can bring all our neeto toys..., & i'll bring my cannon...........

Link Posted: 6/12/2002 6:36:41 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
What section of AZ.?

Tucson, and I agree, October would be a perfect time of year!
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 7:38:11 AM EDT
[#7]
How about the AR-15 FAQ (and related sub FAQs) at www.MD-AR15.com?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top