Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2002 12:48:44 PM EDT
Which do you like better, pistol grip or standard? I have always liked pistol gripped ones, but they are a tad more bulky than say a regular one. I am trying to decide if they offer enough of an advantage to warrant keeping the pistol grip one. A regular stock would make it a bit easier to store/transport vehilce wise, as it would fit into more places. You thoughts?
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 2:02:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I"m somewhat confused by your question but if you mean pistol grip vs straight stock its just a matter of preference. Some shotguns come one way and some come the other way. My 'clays' shotguns have the pistol grip stock and my 'field' shotguns have a straight stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top