Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2002 6:03:08 PM EDT
I want something cool for my post ban shorty.  I am not all that excited about the non-collapsable types...anyone have something different???
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:10:42 PM EDT
[#1]
How about the "entry stock"

www.rockriverarms.com/stock_&_grips2.htm

I have one in green.  I have not put it on a weapon yet, or I would send pics.

They are post-ban legal!!
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:25:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I tried the "entry stock". Thought it was too short.

Then I tried the non-collapsable collapsable type. Thought it was too light.

Finally tried the standard stock. Think it's just right.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:29:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I tried the "entry stock". Thought it was too short.

Then I tried the non-collapsable collapsable type. Thought it was too light.

Finally tried the standard stock. Think it's just right.

I think you are right.  I have a few weapons, so I like to set them up differently.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:35:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I am building a CQC weapon and that stock may just fit the bill...FirearmTom1 Do you find that it's too short???  
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 5:28:06 AM EDT
[#5]
I switched from a fake tele stock to an old A1 stock on my RRA LEGP and couldn't be happier with it. The A1 stocks are a little shorter than the A2 stocks.

Link Posted: 6/10/2002 5:42:39 AM EDT
[#6]
I second the A1 stock. I think it's the perfect length. If the RRA stock is too short you could always add that 1" spacer.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 7:51:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 8:11:39 AM EDT
[#8]
I've got MANY different stocks (with photos) listed at the MD AR shooters Site.  Photo, tech info (weight & length), details.  Both pre & post ban options.

Check it out:
communities.msn.com/TheMarylandAR15ShootersSite/stocks.msnw
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 8:34:57 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I am building a CQC weapon and that stock may just fit the bill...FirearmTom1 Do you find that it's too short???  

If it were your only AR, It would feel normal after while.  My eye is right behind the sight and my nose is almost touching the charging handle.

It looks pretty cool, but it is a little short for me.

It was meant to be used by SWAT members who have Vest and other gear on. the standard stock is to long with all of that padding.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 12:42:55 PM EDT
[#10]
If you're looking for something different, check out JP Enterprises. They've got a laminated thumbhole stock...
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 5:01:34 PM EDT
[#11]
For something totally different and new, try www.rasestock.com . It is a stock that holds a 30 round magazine.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 9:01:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
If you're looking for something different, check out JP Enterprises. They've got a laminated thumbhole stock...

I saw that at the BRC they were beautiful.  I would like one on a target gun.

A little extreme for the purest AR group though.

Link to above www.rasestock.com
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 8:35:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Wow!

How'd the Rasestock guys get Ron Jeremy to find the time to appear in their video?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top