Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2002 7:02:13 AM EDT
I have a buddy at work that is trying to figure out what he has.  He told me that its a Colt revolver marked bounty hunter.  I havnt seen the gun so I dont really have much past that.  Anyone know details on this firearm?  How about value?  Another guy at work has been filling him full of crap.  
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:21:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry guys, turns out its a EAA Bounty Hunter chambered in 45 long colt.  The guy here at work told him that it was worth about $1600 because it was used by a bounty hunter  Definately the funniest thing I have heard all day.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:25:20 AM EDT
[#2]
ha, beat me to it by a matter of min...
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 8:43:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Tell your friend to tell his co worker I'll pay $200 used and not one penny more! However 25 dollars less than 200 would be fine! Cuz' that's the only "bounty" he's gonna get for it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top