Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2002 2:29:56 PM EDT

Could any of you folks share a couple or three locations of companies that offer an upgraded rear sight for the mini-14's crappy factory sight ? TIA

Stepped-init
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 2:36:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 2:38:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Williams Gun Sight Company makes a nice rear sight, model WGRS-mini 14/30. I bought mine from Brownell's....
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 3:10:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 3:16:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Williams Gun Sight Company makes a nice rear sight, model WGRS-mini 14/30. I bought mine from Brownell's....

Ditto on the Williams sight. Broke the factory folding sight. I got mine from Natchez Shooting Supplies at a discount, whereas Brownell's will usually charge full list. You will save a few bucks, but....money is money.
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 6:27:20 PM EDT
[#5]
If you are refering to the Ranch Rifle:

I have an extra rear Ranch sight around here somewhere - Not the factory one - a Williams style adj. peep. It won't go on the regular Mini-14, though.

Email me your address and I'll mail it to you for the cost of shipping - say $4.

Tony

email= [email protected]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 6:21:48 AM EDT
[#6]

Thanks to all for your suggestions. I have since made a deal with Herr Nukem for a used Williams. Took a look at them on the Brownell's site and it's just what I'm looking for.

Thanks again,

Stepped-init  
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 6:38:22 AM EDT
[#7]
www.deltaforce.com has a neat little sight for the Mini 14/30 Ranch for $29.95.  Has a windage knob, hooded peep.  Part number DK232.  Made by Dakota Precision.

You can do a search by item number, and from there get to a picture.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top