Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2002 11:05:12 AM EDT
Please help me out.This is a couple of months old now and its gone to trial so I guess I can talk about it now. I was commuting between Florida and NJ for work(transfering to Florida) and when I packed up my guns(last thing to go) and noticed some things when inspecting my guncloset. First, my Springfield 45 was missing, as well as my 9mm Astra A-100, as well as my complete collection of 8 USGI 30 rnd mags,4 20 rnd, and 6 Thermolds. Guns and the mags were in individual locked aluminum guncases.My rifles were in a gunlocker that was bolted to the wall studs  with the scopes and luckily for me, one lone Thermold mag inside.There were scratches all over the gunlocker from an attempted forced entry. The only one who had access to my apt was a former good friend(for 11 years!) and is now facing federal charges. The guns were recovered(thank the lord)and incriminated him in the process, but the mags werent and he's gone tight lipped on their whereabouts. Thats ok tho, 15 years minimum sentence for him is sitting quite well with me. Now here's my predicament. I have one lonely mag, and need more. My prospects of getting my original ones back are pretty slim.So if anyone out there has cheap,(I mean cheap) range mags for sale, please let me know @ [email protected] .Money is tight right now (from the move) I'm looking for beater usgi or thermolds.Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
                               Synweap223 Out!
"keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 11:10:48 AM EDT
[#1]
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=108645

Check him and see what he has left.  I'm happy to hear the bastard is going away, see if you can bring a small claims suit against him for the mags, I'm pretty sure you can and the Sherrif's office can recover for you against his estate.  In the meantime, look around for Orlites, I picked up 10 for $100 about a month ago.
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 12:16:53 PM EDT
[#2]
cheap........!!  i got cheap for you.......!!

how about free...!!

i have 4 almost new "steelies", for an AR-15 i consider junk, you can have them if you want them....... drop me a Email
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 12:25:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn!! Knew the bastard for 11 years and he still ripped you off. Glad to hear he got what he deserved. Can't help you on the mags though...
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 12:39:01 PM EDT
[#4]
The Subguns.com under 500 free ad board frquently has GI contracts new in the wrap for $25 or less.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top