Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2002 6:37:13 PM EDT
I've just found out that I shoot at a range that a couple of guys here shoot at too.  Where do you guys like to shoot at?

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 6:50:25 PM EDT
[#1]
The gun club.

Want to go shooting Saturday?
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 6:52:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I almost forgot.

Double action shooting sports in madison Heights

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 6:59:17 PM EDT
[#3]
We could both take our PCs out to the range and do one of those telephone-camera feed things and shoot trap or maybe a three gun match.

Link Posted: 6/5/2002 7:04:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I've been going back to my home town to shoot, it's about one and a half hours from where I live now. Usually there is no one there and I have it all to myself. It's a nice rifle range 200 yard dirt back stop and a lot of shooting benches. I might be going this Friday, if I get the back yard done. I'm laying down some brick stepping stones to the pool. After I shoot for a few hours then I go to my Mom and Dad house to eat some good homemade Mexican food, nothing my Mom's cooking. I'll take my camera and post some pictures.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 7:06:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Table Mesa Road. North of Phoenix.
Or a little spot near my buddy's place, across the road from a nudist resort in New River. AB
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 8:30:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I started out shooting in my basement...
Then after I put a hole through the cinderblock wall, I went and found a nice range 2 miles up the road...

Actually, I've been fortunate enough to meet several board members from the area...
Usually bump into them at gunshows, but don't get to shoot with them nearly enough...
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 7:45:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Our private range near Vail Az.
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 8:23:55 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I almost forgot.

Double action shooting sports in madison Heights

Keving67

Every once in a while I'll head over to DA after work. Let me know next time you go. Maybe we can meet there.
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 8:26:12 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Our private range near Vail Az.

My goal in life is to buy a big chunk of dirt where I can set up a little house with a range in the back yard.
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 8:27:37 AM EDT
[#10]
I step out the front door and shoot off the front porch. I have a mountainside/berm about 75 yards away. 600 acres so no neighbors to complain. Little hike through the woods to a 300 yard range and a 50 yard run-n-shoot range for dynamic stuff.

Gamewarden stops buy every now and then, especially if I am shooting full auto (he likes to run a few mags).
Link Posted: 6/6/2002 8:30:47 AM EDT
[#11]
The Bullseye!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top