Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2002 8:10:31 AM EDT
Illegal I know.. i remember seeing a thread someone had made that said you could make it where the stock was extended permantly but I can't find it.. a "friend" of mine is selling his LNIB Ar15 with like 400 rounds through.. but he had to be cool and put the stock on.. he has the original  and i'm thinking of just putting it on.. the only reason i'm buying it is because its a A3 version and I wanna mount some kick ass optics on top..
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 8:23:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Put the original stock on and save the telestock.  If the AW ban isn't replaced with something else (or something worse) you might be able to put the telestock on it.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 8:25:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea... hopefully better or nothing at all
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top