Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2002 5:57:09 AM EDT
There is a guy at work he wants to buy his Colt Commando .45 back from me.(He's the original owner).  Anyway this is a limited production Colt where they put an officer's slide on a pistol with a full size grip.  The thing will take standard 8rnd mags and such.  It's stainless.  The thing is we traded some equipment that's how I got the pistol.  No money exchanged hands.  Since I had the I've had Wilson combat sights put on the thing, Chip McCormick trigger and Wilson grips.  Plus the thing is deadly accurate.  The only thing I hate is the steel frame.  It's so blame heavy it's uncomfortable to carry "all day".

So how much should I offer to sell it back to him for?
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 8:42:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Look up similar ones on Auction Arms or GunsAmerica to see what they are going for.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 8:45:17 AM EDT
[#2]
keep it, but then again I am 1911greg not so impartial.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 10:25:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Colts are expensive.  I may end up keeping the thing.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 12:15:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 1:12:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Tell you what...to keep you and your friend from having hard feelings, the solution is to sell it to me.  I know, I know, such a kind offer.  I'll even be willing to pay you $150 for it!

Link Posted: 6/5/2002 3:01:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Tell you what...to keep you and your friend from having hard feelings, the solution is to sell it to me.  I know, I know, such a kind offer.  I'll even be willing to pay you $150 for it!

Forget it Tailgate !  I am going to save this friedship and pay $175.00.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 3:15:56 PM EDT
[#7]
sgf, Commando or Commander ???

Can you tell us how your pistol is marked ??
3" barrel or.........??

Double Eagle, Gold Cup, XS Series..........?
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 3:47:23 PM EDT
[#8]
i would keep the gun ,especially since you had the extra work put into it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top