Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2002 5:26:16 AM EDT
Which semi-auto and pump combo would you choose.

Benelli M1 & Nova

Rem. 11-87 & 870

HK/Fabarm FP6 Auto & FP6 pump

Or would you mix and match?

Take into shtf consideration of parts availability, realiability in extreme situations, general function, etc.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 9:24:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Hawk, I like to stay within family's of guns. My revolvers are S&W, my auto's are glocks, my semi auto carbines are Ruger, except for my colt AR, my shotguns are Remington and my hunting rifles are Remington. Remington is to shotguns what Ford and Chevy are to cars only better. You can't go wrong with a Remington shotgun. Many barrels, chokes, stocks and after market stuff to choose from. 800 number to call for parts, Web site to down load info and good service from repair center. Enjoy, MIKE.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 9:42:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Remington for me too, you just can't beat an 870 for a pumpgun, 11-87 no complaints from me (although if I had the extra cash it would be Benelli for the auto)
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 2:58:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Here's my combo.

Benelli M3, it's pump and semi-auto all in one!  

Link Posted: 6/5/2002 3:00:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Remington for me too, you just can't beat an 870 for a pumpgun, 11-87 no complaints from me (although if I had the extra cash it would be Benelli for the auto)

Ditto - no need to elaborate on good advice.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 3:04:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Already have an M1. Was planning on adding a Nova to go with it. Just want to keep things the same. Was wondering what everyone else liked. Have had my share of 870's etc, hence it being hard to make up my mind. I like them all.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 3:19:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Hawk.. I am in the same boat. Go for the Nova. Get the 18" variant and an extra barrel for the skeet/hunt stuff. Besides it will do 3 1/2 shells for $340 bucks.

Link Posted: 6/5/2002 3:35:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Nova is excellent! I've had mine since the first day they came out..  I just got done putting a 3-shot extension on mine for 40 bucks! And a recoil reducer is only 60 bucks and it helps a lot
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top