Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2002 5:42:31 PM EDT
I would like to here from people who have actually either fired or owned one of these. I am a 10mm fanatic and would like to add either one of these to my collection however don't want to waste money in the process. I'm asking for reliabilty, handling/control, the general stuff. Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 6:02:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Dan wesson makes a 10mm? if so its a 1911 right?
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 6:11:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah the Dan Wesson is 1911 style and the EAA is the CZ style.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 3:15:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Ah come on somebody has to know something?
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 3:42:44 AM EDT
[#4]
glocktalk.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=38

You might find an answer in the posted forum link. Quite a few 10MM fanatics there. IIRC, there was at least one regular poster who has the EEA in 10MM.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 3:55:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 3:59:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Just one warning about EAA stuff in general. Apparently, they don't pay a lot of attention to the quality of the rifling in the barrels.  First one I ever bought I didn't bother to check this because it was a new in the box piece.  Bad mistake. The grooves were cut off center to the bore so that one side of the bore had deep rifling and other side had practically none.

Two years later I bought another one (9mm) that was one of a pair at the store. One of them had exactly the same lousy rifling as the earlier gun. The other one was just fine.  I bought the one that looked good, owned it for 6 years, very satisfied w/it;  sold it to a buddy who loves it.

'Nuff said?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top