Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2002 5:26:50 PM EDT
anyone tell me anything about these.  they look pretty cool.  i'm sure their an arm and a leg as far as pricing goes.  do they even come as semi's or just smg?
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 6:03:59 PM EDT
[#1]
They're only available in SMG form - no semis.  And with the exception of a couple Mpi69's, all of them are dealer samples (pre or post).  The Mpi81 is basicly an updated Mpi69 - very few changes between the two guns.  I think the main change was the switch from a cocking knob to a strap (or vice-versa... I can't remember).  If you want a SMG, you may as well get an Uzi - they are very similar in appearance and when shooting, they feel quite similar to one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top