Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2002 2:32:40 AM EDT
I know this has bees coverd befor, but...  Is there a source that sells the green followers and springs in a "kit" form.  I'm also looking for stripper new stripper clips.  I ordered them from Sportsmans Guide and they were used junk.  They were full of sand and aprox. half of the tabs were broken off.  I had to take them apart and pick the sand out to use them.
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 5:50:27 AM EDT
[#1]
You can get the kits from FAC

You can get stripper clips at a great price from Wu'sSurplus
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 1:20:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey, I recently purchased 50 striper clips from bushmaster for 12.50 and the Guides were about a buck a piece. (far right 2nd row from the bottom)

http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/magazines/

ps. they have a pretty good deal on cheap mostly once fired brass.
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 1:22:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh and the stripper were either brand new... or they did a damn good job making look that way. .30cents a strip... order over 25 and they're .25cents a pop
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 8:17:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Oh and the stripper were either brand new... or they did a damn good job making look that way. .30cents a strip... order over 25 and they're .25cents a pop

If you check Wu's page you will see the strippers going for .06 a piece and they are the cleanest looking ones I have ever seen sold, and the guides are 5 for a dollar. I haven't found anyone who beats his prices.
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 10:24:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Wu's is awesome.  I highly recomment him.  He often takes some time responding to e-mails, but he will respond.  Just be patient.

And you can't beat his prices.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top