Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2002 6:13:39 PM EDT
I have an excellent condition Smith&Wesson 422 I am looking to part with. I know it's worth about $215 with a ten rnd magazine. However I also have 3 Pre-Ban Smith&Wesson 12 rnd magazines for this pistol. Factory ten rounders sell for about $25 each, but I can't find the Pre-Bans for sale anywhere and therefore can't find a value for them. Are they so rare I should sell them seperate from the pistol? These also fit the high dollar Model 41. Any help is appreciated.
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 6:41:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Ebay was created for this sort of thing. You just need to find that person out there looking for what you have and it does that very well. I'm guessing $55 if you include the words Model 41 in the discription.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top