Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2002 4:59:44 AM EDT
Guys,
I've had a pair of Rayban amber lens shooting glasses for a few years now.  I'm interested in trying out a good quality *clear* lens shooting glasses.  Any recommendations?  Thanks.

John
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 7:02:36 AM EDT
[#1]
f you have the money go with Oakley and if not, then go with Bolle.  They are great eyewear!
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 7:04:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Oakley has a setup that comes with 3 lenses and nose pieces. I am very happy with them! It is called the shooting array if I am not mistaken.

Link Posted: 6/1/2002 7:27:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I use to enjoy the Serengitti line of driving lens. Their brown is just a deeper tint from yellow and reduces a lot of the blue cast on in the afternoon sun enhansing contrast.

I've got Oakley's but they're way too expensive to wear out shooting
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 7:32:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Oakley all the way.
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 7:33:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 11:19:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Concur with Oakleys. Yes they are expensive but they are very comfortable, allow interchanging of lenses and have a great warranty. I have broken two frames and it was not a problem to get them replaced. Plus they look so damn good.

Life is very short and you're dead for so long so go with the Oakleys.
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 11:22:45 AM EDT
[#7]
when I have my contacts in I where a pair of oakley Juleits ... titanium outside and mirrored blue on the outside of the lense
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top