Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2002 6:40:50 PM EDT
I have a Mossberg 500 with an ATI Top Folding stock and a six-round sidesaddle. The problem is that they cannot be used together because the stock will hit the metal base/frame of the sidesaddle that attaches to the reciever if I try to fold it up.

I know that 4-round sidesaddles are available for the mossberg 500, but does anyone know for sure if this will do the trick? I am not sure exactly where the sidesaddle will mount compared to the 6-round model. If it mounts more towards the front of the gun, as opposed to right next to the pistol grip, then I should be fine, but I thought it would be wise to consult some more knowledgable people here. Thanks for any help,
Adam
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top